CO2 lasers use gas as the active laser medium. CO2 lasers are preferred over other lasers such as excimer lasers because they are more reliable, efficient, robust, and easier to operate. They are used for cutting, marking, engraving, and welding in industries such as Manufacturing, Automotive, Electronics, Healthcare, and Military. Their superior performance, compact size, high output power, and durability make them the most prominent among all the gas lasers developed. TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global CO2 Lasers market for Marking and Engraving Applications to grow at a CAGR of (10.0) percent over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global CO2 Laser market for Marking and Engraving Applications for the period 2014-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of CO2 lasers for marking and engraving applications, worldwide. The report does not consider the following in calculating the market size:
• Fiber lasers used for cutting and welding purposes • Components or devices used in the production of CO2 lasers • Any type of device that does not fall under the CO2 laser category • Service and maintenance of CO2 lasers
• APAC • Europe • North America • ROW
• Coherent • Rofin-Sinar Technologies • Trumpf
Other Prominent Vendors
• Fanuc • GBOS Laser Technology • JK Lasers • Lumenis • Quanta System • Synrad
• Usage in Several Industries • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Intense Competitive Environment • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Increase in Number of M&A • For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be? • What are the key market trends? • What is driving this market? • What are the challenges to market growth? • Who are the key vendors in this market space? • What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors? • What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?