Pumps are vital for the optimum operation of water desalination plants. Well-designed and properly operating desalination plants require precise pumps. Notably, pumps constitute a relatively smaller part of a desalination plant's total capital expenditure. However, they play a critical role in determining the productivity and efficiency of a system, and return on investment (ROI). Inefficiency and downtime may lead to significant loss of production and revenue. TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Water Desalination Pumps market to grow at a CAGR of 7.7 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Water Desalination Pumps market for the period 2015-2019. The major water desalination pumps covered in this report include:
• Centrifugal Pumps • Positive Displacement Pumps
These pumps are used in membrane technology and thermal technology water desalination plants. TechNavio's report, the Global Water Desalination Pumps Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the APAC and EMEA regions; it also covers the Global Water Desalination Pumps market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Americas • APAC • EMEA
• Cat Pumps • Flowserve • GE Water & Process Technologies • Grundfos Holding • Sulzer
Other Prominent Vendors
• FEDCO • Finder Pompe • Salvatore Robuschi
• Demand for Water Treatment in Developing Countries • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Increase in Raw Material Prices • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Emergence of Intelligent Pump Systems • For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be? • What are the key market trends? • What is driving this market? • What are the challenges to market growth? • Who are the key vendors in this market space? • What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors? • What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?