A mobile robot is an automatic machine that is not fixed to one position. It is capable of moving in an environment for which it is designed. It can function autonomously or can be remotely controlled. Mobile robots have been deployed in the Aerospace and Defense industry for many years; however, now these robots are gaining popularity among industrial and commercial applications too. Apart from the Aerospace and Defense industry, these robots are being used in industries such as Automotive, Warehouse, Healthcare, Energy, and Agriculture and Mining. TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Mobile Robotics market to grow at a CAGR of 12.63 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Mobile Robotics market for the period 2015-2019. Based on the terrain in which mobile robotics operates, the Global Mobile Robotics market can be segmented into three: UGV, UAV, and UMV. TechNavio's report, the Global Mobile Robotics Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the APAC and EMEA regions; it also covers the Global Mobile Robotics market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Americas • APAC • EMEA
• Adept Technology • GeckoSystems • Honda Motor • iRobot • KUKA
• Increased Demand from Aging Population • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Reluctance in Migrating to Latest Technology • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Increased Focus on R&D • For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be? • What are the key market trends? • What is driving this market? • What are the challenges to market growth? • Who are the key vendors in this market space? • What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors? • What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors? You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.