Mobile commerce or m-commerce, as it is widely called, is the buying or selling of goods over a mobile-enabled platform. The West, in particular, has been very proactive in adopting this platform to improve commercial transactions. The high adoption of this platform has enabled various retail stores to go online, and adopt more effective marketing strategies. With the proliferation of technology and handheld devices, people are increasingly inclined to use cellphones to carry out their m-commerce activities. TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global m-Commerce market to grow at a CAGR of 32.23 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global M-commerce market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate market size, the report considers m-commerce sales. The market calculation only includes m-commerce sales performed using smartphones and tablets. It does not includes consoles and other portable devices. The report also provides the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the leading vendors in the Global M-commerce market. It also presents the geographical segmentation of the market. In addition, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market and also outlines the challenges faced by the vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends emerging in the market.
• Americas • EMEA • APAC
• Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. • Amazon.com Inc. • Apple Inc. • ASOS.com • Bank of America Corp. • Barnes & Noble Inc. • BlackBerry Ltd. • Costco Wholesale Corp. • eBay Inc. • Google Inc. • MasterCard Inc. • Microsoft Corp. • Netflix Inc. • Office Depot Inc. • PayPal Inc. • Rakuten Inc. • Sears Holdings Corp. • Softcard • Staples • Target Corp. • Visa Inc. • Walmart Inc. • Zynga Inc.
Other Prominent Vendors
• Best Buy • GameStop • Groupon • J. C. Penney • Kohl's • LL Bean • Liberty Interactive • Macy's • Newegg
• Increase in Disposable Income of Consumers • For a full, detailed list, view our report.
• Slow Adoption of Mobile Payments • For a full, detailed list, view our report.
• Increased Awareness about Mobile Wallet • For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be? • What are the key market trends? • What is driving this market? • What are the challenges to market growth? • Who are the key vendors in this market space? • What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors? • What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?