“Construction Business Confidence Report Q4 2014” is a new report by Timetric that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects in the construction industry. This report also examines executives' opinions on the current and future state of the economy and its effect on the industry. It analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over October–December 2014. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global construction industry over October–December 2014.
• The report examines the prevailing economic conditions and executives' opinions of the global economy and the state of the economy in various regions.
• The report provides industry executives’ expectations on the growth prospects of their company and the industry as a whole over October–December 2014.
• The report analyzes construction industry executives’ opinions on changes in consumer confidence, globally, over October–December 2014.
• The report determines expected changes in supplier prices across various categories, and their impact on business confidence, and examines key factors influencing the change.
• The report tracks the expected change in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions, over October–December 2014.
• The report ascertains the various investment activities on which the industry executives intend to focus on over October–December 2014.
• The report examines industry executives’ attitudes to various business concerns, and provides regional analysis.
• The report identifies the immediate business priorities of construction industry executives over October–December 2014.
The report features the opinions of Construction industry respondents about the economic overview covering the following aspects:
• The state of the economy
• Growth prospects and customer confidence
• Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
• Organizational outlook and strategy
Reasons to Buy
• This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric’s exclusive panel of leading construction industry executives.
• The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing around the world and their impact on the construction industry.
• The report forecasts company and industry growth prospects over October–December 2014.
• The report provides information on the impact consumer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount are likely to have on the investment decisions of industry executives over October–December 2014.
• Overall, 39% of construction respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 25% state that their current economic conditions are favorable.
• The majority of global construction industry respondents anticipate positive growth for both the company and industry over October–December 2014.
• Executives from the Rest of the World anticipate an increase of 5.1% and 4.1% respectively in sales growth and staff headcount in Q4 2014.
• Improving operational efficiency and protecting and growing market share are the most popular priorities by construction industry executives operating across all regions.