With relatively low LED light penetration and huge untapped opportunity, India has become an attractive market for both domestic as well as international LED players. The market has witnessed a phenomenal growth over the past five years and the trend is expected to continue over the next five years. Government initiatives are playing an extremely vital role in increasing LED adoption across the country. Recently, the newly formed government announced a scheme to provide LED lights at subsidized cost to the consumers. This scheme is expected to hugely increase LED adoption in the coming years.
According to TechSci Research report “India LED Lighting Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the country’s LED lighting market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 32% during 2015-20. Presently, the outdoor LED lighting segment is the largest revenue generator on account of growing demand for LED installations in parks, streets, railways, metro stations, parking lots and other public places. However, the indoor segment is anticipated to witness strong growth in future owing to rising awareness about LED technology and various government initiatives to subsidize cost of LEDs. Presently, Philips continues to dominate the country’s LED market, followed by Havells, Syska, Innovlite and GE. “India LED Lighting Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates following aspects related to LED lighting market in India:
• India LED Lighting Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – Outdoor, Indoor, Automotive and Others
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of LED lighting market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, manufacturers, distributors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with LED lighting manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.