The vaccines market is expected to reach $57,885.4 million by 2019 from $33,140.6 million in 2014, at a CAGR of 11.8%. The global vaccines market is categorized on the basis of type, technology, disease indication, end user, and geography. The preventive vaccines segment is expected to register the highest growth rate in the vaccines market, by type, during the forecast period. Its favorable growth is attributed to the rising prevalence of diseases and increasing number of government initiatives taken for immunization programs worldwide.
Major factors contributing to growth of the vaccines market include rising prevalence of diseases, increasing company investments in vaccine development, and rising initiatives by non-government organizations for vaccinations. Furthermore, government support in the form of funding is another major factor providing impetus for growth of this market. For instance, in November 2014, the U.K. government granted $2 billion (£1.32 billion) to GAVI for the improvement of immunization programs in poor countries. The emerging markets of the Asian region have opened an array of opportunities for the vaccines market. However, low accessibility to vaccines in remote areas and stringent regulatory procedures are expected to restrain the growth of this market.
Apart from the comprehensive geographical and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by the industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise the basic views on the key players in the vaccines market and the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by the market players to maintain and increase their market shares in the near future. The above mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help the key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios of the top players in the vaccines market. The report analyzes the vaccines market by type, technology, disease indication, end users, and geography
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the vaccines market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the vaccines market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various vaccines across geographies
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the vaccines market