Clean Coal Technologies, Update 2014 - Global Market Size, Trends, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2025
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest research, “Clean Coal Technologies, Update 2014 - Global Market Size, Trends, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2025”, which provides in-depth analysis of the clean coal technologies market at global and key country level.
The term “clean coal” usually refers to the minimization of carbon emissions and other pollutants in coal-fired power generation. Supercritical (SC), Ultra Supercritical (USC), Circulating Fluidized Bed (CFB) technologies, Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle (IGCC) are termed as clean coal technologies. These can be used to improve the efficiency of existing coal-fired power plants and reduce the amount of CO2 emissions for the same amount of power generated.
- This report covers the clean coal power market. The report provides analysis of clean coal technologies including SC, USC, CFB and IGCC.
- The report examines the global clean coal technology market, in terms of installed capacity and market size. It also provides information related to drivers and restraints for the global clean coal technology market.
- In-depth analysis of key global clean coal markets have been covered for eight countries: the US, China, India, South Korea, Germany, Japan, Australia and South Africa.
- This chapter provides data and analysis related to the clean coal installed capacity and market size in each of these countries.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Facilitate decision-making using strong historical and forecast data for the global and national clean coal technology markets
- Develop strategies for market penetration and product development
- Position yourself to gain maximum advantage from the clean coal technology market’s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Respond to your competitors’ business structures, strategies and prospects