About Generic E-learning Course Materials and Related Services
E-learning refers to learning facilitated with the help of gadgets such as PCs, notebooks, and tablets. E-learning is backed by ICT, which enables 24/7 learning for end-users from any access point. The curriculum of e-learning includes archived and real-time information, and there is no single standard e-learning method used in the Education sector. Differentiation in e-learning is based on the type of content delivered and the mode of instruction, which could be classroom, virtual, or blended learning environment. Generic e-learning courses are standard courses offered by e-learning service providers, educational institutions, and experts. Generic e-learning is widely adopted by educational institutions, especially for higher education. The following are the major benefits of using e-learning course materials:
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Generic E-learning Courses market to grow at a CAGR of 10.47 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Generic E-learning Courses market during the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated through the sales of generic e-learning courses and related services for a fee or on subscription basis. TechNavio's report, the Global Generic E-learning Courses Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, Asia, Europe, and the MEA region; it also covers the Global E-learning Courses market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Americas • Asia • Europe • MEA
• Adobe • Blackboard • Educomp • NIIT • Skillsoft
Other Prominent Vendors
• Allen Interactions • Aptara • Articulate • Cisco Systems • City and Guilds Group • Desire2Learn • Ellucian • GP Strategies • Intel • N2N Services • Saba Software • SunGard Instructure • Tata Interactive
• Flexibility in Learning • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Threat from MOOCs • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Rise in IT Funding in the Education Sector • For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be? • What are the key market trends? • What is driving this market? • What are the challenges to market growth? • Who are the key vendors in this market space? • What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors? • What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?