The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global M2M market leaders. Visiongain assesses that the machine to Machine (M2M) market will generate revenues of $26.7 billion in 2016.
Now: “China’s IoT Services Revenues to Grow Faster than Any Other Major Country”
This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain’s objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in the M2M sector. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 144 in-depth tables, charts and graphs – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 160 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global M2M market and competitive landscape. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global M2M revenue forecasts
• Global M2M connections forecasts
• Profiles, M2M revenues, M2M connections, and market share and ranking and of the leading 20 M2M companies by revenues, and by connections.
- AT&T Inc
- China Mobile
- China Unicom
- Deutsche Telekom
- Kore Telematics
- NTT DoCoMo
- Sprint Corporation
- Telecom Italia
- Telefónica S.A.
- Telenor Group
- Verizon Communications
- Vodafone Group Plc
• Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global, regional and country level M2M markets in the short and medium term
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your M2M knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable M2M market data
• Learn how to exploit new M2M technological trends
• Realise your company’s full potential within the M2M market
• Understand the M2M competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the M2M and IoT value chain.
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Application developers
• Mobile advertising executives
• Mobile network operators
• Government agencies