Over the past few years, manufacturing industries across the globe are increasing their water quality parameters for varying applications in order to comply with regulatory compliances and guidelines set by government agencies such as the Pharmacopeia of United States, Japan and Europe. This, in turn, has buoyed the adoption of water analytical instruments among majority of the end use industries across the globe. One such equipment that has been exhibiting higher penetration is total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer, which monitors the organic load in a given liquid sample (majorly water). TOC analyzer finds application in most of the end use industries including pharmaceuticals, wastewater treatment, power and energy, food and beverages, and chemicals. Besides Pharmacopeia, US Environment Protection Agency (EPA) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have also set guidelines that encourages players to use TOC analyzers for monitoring ultrapure water, water for injection, process water, effluent/wastewater, boiler feed and makeup water, etc.
According to “Global TOC Analyzers Market Forecast & Opportunities 2019”, global market for TOC analyzers is projected to grow at a moderate CAGR of 8% during 2014-19. Pharmaceutical, environmental and power industry are the ascendant end use industries for TOC analyzers in the country. Offline TOC analyzers, which occupy the leading share in TOC analyzers market revenues, are expected to continue their lead in the market through 2019 on account of their incessant use in various application areas. Asia-Pacific has been witnessing robust growth across ultrapure water, power and pharmaceutical markets, which would ultimately drive the market for TOC analyzers in the region over the next five years. North America and Europe, on the other hand, are anticipated to attain maturity phase over the coming years. Middle East is also expected to gradually emerge as a major market on account of rising penetration of TOC analyzers in countries like Saudi Arabia and Oman. “Global TOC Analyzers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" discusses the following aspects related to TOC analyzer market globally.
• Global TOC Analyzer Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Mode of Operation, Oxidation Technology, End Use Industry, Region and Company
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of global TOC analyzer market
• To identify on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, TOC analyzer manufacturers and other industry stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with TOC analyzer suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.