World Market Intelligence's "Adyen BV : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Adyen BV"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Adyen BV" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Adyen BV"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Adyen BV (Adyen) is a payment technology company. It offers a global platform to businesses, which accepts payments across the world from all sales channels. It allows the businesses to process online, mobile and point-of-sale (POS) payments with about 250 payment methods and 187 transaction currencies. The company provides payment solutions to about 3,500 customers. Its clientele includes Indiegogo, Facebook, Groupon, KLM, Farfetch, Mango, Vodafone, SoundCloud, Yelp, and TomTom. It also offers global acquiring solutions, which connect merchants to acquirers across the world. In 2014, the company processed about US$25 billion in payments transactions. The company operates offices in Europe, South America, North America and Asia. Adyen is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.