World Market Intelligence's "GRUH Finance Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "GRUH Finance Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "GRUH Finance Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "GRUH Finance Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
GRUH Finance Ltd (GRUH) is a housing finance company based in India. The company offers home loans for purchase, construction, repairs and renovation and office loans for purchase of office premises. It also provides deposit plans and housing finance solutions. In addition, GRUH in alliance with Oriental Insurance Company Ltd., offers property insurance solutions to its customers. The company also provides life insurance solutions to its customers in collaboration with Bharti AXA Life Insurance, Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd and HDFC Standard Life insurance Company Ltd. Through these products and services, the company serves its clientele comprising individuals and professionals. It has a presence in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Tamil Nadu and Uttar Pradesh. GRUH is a subsidiary of HDFC Ltd. GRUH is headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.