World Market Intelligence's "MARUBUN CORPORATION : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MARUBUN CORPORATION"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "MARUBUN CORPORATION" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "MARUBUN CORPORATION"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Marubun Corporation (Marubun) is a Japanese company involved in the purchase and sales of semiconductors and electronic devices worldwide. The company offers a wide range of products such as standard logic IC (Integrated Circuits), memory ICs, micro-processors, special-use ICs, QD parts (Quantum Dot), analogs, displays, customized ICs, board computers, display drivers, LEDs, discrete products, and other devices. It also provides medical equipment, testing and measuring instruments, aerospace equipment, scientific equipment, laser equipment, industrial equipment and other components. In addition, the company provides maintenance and technical services for electronic appliances, involved in the development and operation of information communications systems such as network time servers, frequency standard products, and components for optical communication. Marubun has its headquarters in Tokyo, Japan.