Over the past few years, the US government has been increasing its focus to replace traditional and less efficient lighting systems with highly energy efficient, environment friendly and cost effective LED technology. Though the operating cost of LED lighting systems is quite low, higher per unit prices were initially restricting their adoption among consumers. Nevertheless, the adoption of LED lighting products has been robustly increasing over the last five years as researchers have been continuously focusing on reducing the cost of production, thereby resulting in significantly lower product prices. In addition to continuously declining LED prices, LED adoption is witnessing a continuing growth due to increasing consumer interest towards adopting highly efficient and environment friendly lighting solutions and supportive government policies.
According to “United States LED Lighting Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the US LED lighting market is expected to reach an estimated USD5.2 billion in 2015. General lighting segment that includes demand from residential, offices, hospitality and commercial spaces accounts for the largest share in the country’s LED lighting market. Other major end user segments of LED lighting market include automotive and backlighting. Recovering construction industry in the US and growing demand for LED in general lighting and automobile sector is expected to boost the demand for LED lighting products in the country over the next five years. “United States LED Lighting Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates following aspects related to LED lighting market in the US:
• United States LED Lighting Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – General, Automotive, Backlight and Others
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Strategic Recommendations & Competitive Landscape
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of LED lighting market in the US
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, distributors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with major LED lighting manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.