The global recloser market was valued at $790.8 million in 2014 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2014 to 2019 to reach $957.5 million by 2019. Geographically, the report is further divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America holds a larger share-72.3%-of the market due to greater demand for advanced triple-single reclosers in this region. North America is followed by Asia-Pacific with a share of 12.8%. Most power distribution networks in developing regions such as Asia-Pacific are single phase, as the need for interrupted power supply is more for industrial applications. Automatic reclosing is a new concept in these regions, which is why the recloser market in this region is largely untapped. There is huge growth potential for reclosers in this market.
The global recloser market holds high potential for growth in future, due to a number of forces that favor this market. The major factors that drive this market include no manual interventions to restore power, reliability of the equipment, customer outage cost reduction, automation/ data collection, growth of the power distribution network, and customers’ motivation to install reclosers and advanced systems.
In this report, the global recloser market is segmented on the basis of phase and controls. The segmentation by phase includes single phase, three phase, and triple-single recloser. In 2014, single phase contributed to 83.4% of the total reclosers market by phase.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market along with their recent developments. New contracts & agreements, new product launches, new technologies, product developments, acquisitions, and other developments have been the key strategies adopted by the players to expand their reclosers businesses in different regions. The top players considered in this report are Cooper Industries (Ireland), ABB Ltd (Switzerland), G&W Electric (U.S.), Hubbell Inc. (U.S.), Schneider Electric (France), and Tavrida Electric (Russia).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the global reclosers market, high-growth regions & their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms garner a greater market share. Firms that purchase the report could use any one or a combination of five strategies that include market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the global reclosers market. Usage pattern/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise) and purchasing data.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information of the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for global reclosers across geographies, exploits new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investment decisions in the global reclosers market. Detailed description with regards to the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of the key players. Development of business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players that will enhance the bottom line of the companies in the global reclosers market.
• Product/Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers’ perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) that checks the virality and tonality of blogs