pH meters are predominantly used in wastewater treatment plants; power plants; and food & beverage, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and chemical processing industries in order to analyze the effluent water, sewage water, process water and other fluids. Increasing government regulations and growing concerns in industrial set-ups regarding harmful effects of acidic or basic nature of water on the quality of goods being produced are driving the sales of pH meter in the United States. Moreover, water analysis through pH meters helps in prevention of corrosion caused by the hard water to the pipelines and equipment such as boilers, condensers, etc. However, with high existing penetration of pH meters across diverse end-use industries, the United States pH meter market is anticipated to witness muted growth over the next five years.
According to “United States pH Meter Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the US pH meter market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 3% during 2015-20. The demand for pH meters is expected to majorly emanate from industrial segment, especially from chemical, oil & gas, power, waste and water treatment plants. In addition, there are many proposed research and testing laboratories planned for completion over the coming years, which is expected to generate demand for pH meters. Also, oil & gas sector in the United States is expected to witness growth during the forecast period, owing to the increasing exploration and processing activities of shale gas, which is anticipated to provide essential support to pH meter market over the next five years. “United States pH Meter Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates on the following aspect of pH meter market:
• United States pH Meter Market Size, Share and Forecast
• Segmental Analysis (Benchtop pH Meter, Portable pH Meter, Online pH Meter)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of pH meter market in United States
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, pH meter manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with pH meter suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.