홈 헬스 테크놀로지는 모바일 및 디지털 헬스 마켓에서 눈에 띄는 분야로 새롭게 각광받고 있습니다. 거동이 불편한 환자나 고령자를 원격으로 간호 및 진료하는 원격의료시스템의 효율성 증대에 기여하고 있습니다. 본 리포트는 메디컬 모니터링 및 매니지먼트, 원격진료, 고령자간호, 건강 및 웰빙 어플리케이션 등의 글로벌 마켓 분석과 예측을 제공합니다.
Medical Monitoring and Management, Remote Consultations, Eldercare, and Health and Wellness Applications: Global Market Analysis and Forecasts
Home health technologies are emerging as a distinct segment within the larger mobile and digital health market. The ability to remotely monitor patients with chronic conditions, utilize technology for improved eldercare, and conduct virtual physician consultations (eVisits) is being seen as way to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall healthcare system, as well as to improve patient outcomes. Meanwhile, home health devices and applications are leveraging the ubiquity of residential broadband networking and smartphones to help consumers manage health and wellness on an ongoing basis, in addition to medical monitoring and management.
Much of the activity around home health technologies in the United States, and to a lesser degree in Europe and other developed countries, is fueled by the desire to curb rising healthcare costs. In the United States, a shift in healthcare market dynamics is taking place that aims to provide better patient outcomes at lower costs. Changing demographics such as aging populations, increasing numbers of people living with chronic diseases, the need to provide better tracking and care for post acute care patients, and consumer desire to be in greater control of their own healthcare will make home health monitoring services and devices an increasingly valuable part of the healthcare equation. Tractica forecasts that consumers utilizing home health technologies will increase from 14.3 million worldwide in 2014 to 78.5 million by 2020.
This Tractica report examines the market trends and technology issues surrounding home health devices and applications and presents global market forecasts for users, services, and applications during the period from 2014 through 2020. Services, devices and applications are analyzed in depth, and the report also includes profiles of key industry players across the home health ecosystem. Market forecasts, which are segmented by world region, include 20 different market segments and product categories within the areas of medical monitoring and management, remote consultations, eldercare, and health and wellness.
Key Questions Addressed:
• What are the key services, devices, and applications for home health technologies?
• What is the current state of the home health technologies market and how will it develop over the coming years?
• What are the key applications and use cases for home health technologies?
• What is the global forecast for units, users, and revenue for various categories of home health technologies?
• What are the key drivers of market growth, and the key challenges faced by the industry, in the home health technologies market?
• How will home health technologies impact the current healthcare systems in different parts of the world?
Who Needs This Report?
• Medical and health-related device manufacturers
• Mobile device and wearable device manufacturers
• Semiconductor and component companies
• Software and application developers
• Healthcare providers and payers
• Government agencies
• Industry organizations
• Investor community