홈 헬스 게이트웨이라고도 불리는 홈 헬스 허브는 홈 헬스 테크놀로지 마켓에서 새롭게 성장 중인 분야입니다. 독립 장비와 스마트폰이나 타블렛 등의 모바일 장비나 스마트워치 등의 웨어러블 장비에 다운로드 하여 사용하는 어플리케이션으로 구분할 수 있습니다. 본 리포트는 만성질환, 투약, 고령자 관리와 건강 및 웰빙을 위한 독립장비 및 어플리케이션의 글로벌 마켓 분석 및 예측을 제공합니다.
Standalone and Mobile/Wearable Home Health Hubs for Chronic Conditions, Pharma, Eldercare, and Health and Wellness: Global Market Analysis and Forecasts
Home health hubs, also called home health gateways, will be a growing part of the home health technology market. These devices and applications use wireless connectivity to aggregate information from disparate sources – for example, from connected home medical monitoring equipment, wearable devices, and standalone health and wellness devices. There are two main groups of home health hubs: standalone devices and downloadable applications that reside on the mobile device (smartphone or tablet) or wearable device (such as a smart watch).
A number of drivers are propelling the home health hub market forward, including the need to reduce or contain healthcare costs while improving patient outcomes. Other drivers include the increasing number of individuals with chronic conditions, aging populations, increased interest in health and wellness tracking, and the emergence of a more connected consumer base. Barriers to adoption include lack of consumer and healthcare industry awareness of home health hubs and the value that can be derived from these devices and applications. For standalone hubs, price is a consideration, as well as usability and acceptance among consumers and medical professionals alike. Tractica forecasts that standalone home health hub shipments will increase from approximately 150,000 in 2014 to nearly 1.6 million annually by 2020. Meanwhile, during the same period, mobile and wearable home health application downloads are forecast to grow from 196,000 to almost 17.3 million.
This Tractica report examines the market trends, drivers and barriers, applications/use cases, and technology issues surrounding home health hubs, including standalone hub devices as well as hub applications that can be downloaded and accessed on mobile devices and wearable devices. The study includes global forecasts for users, revenue, and use cases during the period from 2014 through 2020. Various aspects of the market dynamics surrounding home health hubs are examined, and the report also includes profiles of key industry players.
Key Questions Addressed:
• What is the current state of the home health hub market and how will it develop over the coming years?
• What are the key drivers of market growth, and the key challenges faced by the industry, in the home health hub market?
• What are the technology issues that home health hub vendors need to consider and address?
• What are the key applications and use cases for home health hubs?
• What is the global forecast for unit shipments, downloads, and revenue for home health hub technologies?
Who Needs This Report?
• Home health hub / home health gateway device manufacturers
• Remote patient monitoring companies
• Mobile device manufacturers
• Wearable health and fitness device manufacturers
• Semiconductor and component companies
• Medical, health, and wellness software companies
• Healthcare providers
• Government agencies
• Investor community