WealthInsight's "Mediobanca Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mediobanca Private Banking"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mediobanca Private Banking" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mediobanca Private Banking"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mediobanca Private Banking is the private banking and wealth management arm of Mediobanca Group, a leading investment bank in Italy. The bank provides a broad range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth-individuals (HNWIs, clients with assets worth US$1 million or more excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. Key service offerings of the bank include portfolio management, advisory, and financing solutions. Its subsidiary, Banca Esperia, caters to the Italian market through its 12 branches in Bergamo, Bologna, Brescia, Florence, Genoa, Milan, Naples, Padua, Parma, Rome and Turin. Mediobanca Private Banking has a presence across Italy. It's international presence include Frankfurt, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Moscow, New York, and Paris. Mediobanca Private Banking is headquartered in Milan, Italy.