WealthInsight's "Coutts & Co. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Coutts & Co."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Coutts & Co." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Coutts & Co."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Coutts & Co. (Coutts) is a private banking and wealth management arm of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group (RBS). Coutts offers a wide range of products and services in private banking, investments and commercial banking. It offers banking services, wealth protection solutions and charity services to entrepreneurs, executives, landowners and professionals. It offers a range of investment solutions, such as discretionary investment management service, advisory portfolio management service, dealing and custody service, treasury services and foreign exchange services to its clients. The company also provides a broad range of traditional banking solutions to media and family businesses, and entrepreneurs. The company caters to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence), British and international clients through a network of offices located across Europe, Middle East, and Asia. The company is headquartered in London, the UK.