In oil & gas industry, accumulators are used for multiple applications such as energy storage, pulsation dampening, absorbing shocks, maintaining pressure and distributing fluids under pressure. Accumulators are predominantly used in oil & gas rigs as pressure control equipment in Blowout Preventer (BOP) application. These are also being employed in mud pumps for pulsation dampening and in various other hydraulically operated equipment in oil & rigs. The most common accumulators used in oil & gas industry are bladder type, piston type and diaphragm type accumulators. Continuing growth in oil & gas drilling and exploration activities in the US has resulted in an increase in number of rigs across the country, especially in the country’s southern region, thereby boosting the demand for oil & gas accumulators.
According to “United States Oil & Gas Accumulator Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the oil & gas accumulators market in the United States is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during 2015-20.The BOP application segment accounts for the largest market share of the US oil & gas accumulator market. Bladder type accumulator is the most commonly used accumulator in United States. However, with increasing deep water drilling activities, the demand for piston type accumulators is also anticipated to increase in the coming years, on account of its high pressure handling capabilities. “United States Oil & Gas Accumulator Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects of oil & gas accumulator market in United States:
• United States Oil & Gas Accumulator Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Regional Market Analysis (South, West, Central & Northeast)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of oil & gas accumulator market in US
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants and accumulator manufacturers align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with accumulator manufacturing companies, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.