Power ancillary services are essential for ensuing grid stabilization as well as voltage and frequency stability. With deregulation of electricity in the US, the demand for power ancillary services provided by Interstate Transmission Organization and Regional Transmission Organization is increasing in order to address power failure and breakdown issues. Demand for power ancillary services is growing in the US with a rising number of independent power producers and consumers producing electricity from renewable sources, thereby increasing the requirement for grid synchronization and system frequency stability to feed power into the grid and to maintain a proper flow free from interruptions.
According to “United States Power Ancillary Service Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the power ancillary service market in US is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 8% through 2020. The demand for power ancillary services in the US generally witness a significant increase during winter seasons due to a sudden rise in the demand for electricity. Spinning up power ancillary services are projected to decline during the forecast period whereas spinning down power ancillary services would gain a significant amount of share in the years to come. Moreover, regulation down power ancillary services are expected to witness a slight decline in the coming years. “United States Power Ancillary Service Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates following aspects about the ancillary service market in the US:
• United States Power Ancillary Service Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Policy and Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of power ancillary service market across the US
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants and power ancillary service providers align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with power ancillary power providers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.