In many ways, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) are the first step on the road to semi-autonomous or fully-autonomous self-driving and driverless vehicles. In 2015, Park Assistance, Surround-View Cameras, and Adaptive Cruise Control applications dominate the ADAS market; however, the penetration into passenger cars is relatively low despite the increasing rate of installations into the premium car segment manufacturers.
Often these are fitted in isolation, and even where multiple systems are fitted in a vehicle, great care is taken to ensure that these systems are perceived only as assisting the driver (who must remain fully alert) rather than taking over his role. As the number and abilities of these systems increases, the situation will move further along a continuum from driver assistance to in effect driver substitution, meaning that the driver would no longer be required to be alert and instead the onus would fall on the vehicle to warn the driver when his input was required, bringing him back to a state of full alertness
As Automated Parking, Adaptive Cruise Control and other ADAS End-User Applications expand from the high-end to mid-range car segment and the NHTSA announces its rear-view camera mandate in North America, our focus is on identifying leading companies within the ADAS Market in 2015 and why they prevail. Visiongain assesses that it is necessary to establish a deep focus on the leading Suppliers of ADAS as these companies are the leading manufacturers of the sensors, the chipsets and in general the technology required for ADAS End-User Applications.
Visiongain has calculated that the global automotiev ADAS market will reach $21.7bn in 2015.
How this 248 page report delivers:
• View Automotive ADAS market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed revenues projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Our report provides 282 tables, charts and graphs providing instant market insight
• Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking by reading our exclusive expert opinion interview – not available anywhere else.
- Reading the full transcripts of an exclusive expert opinion interviews from Luxoft.
• Discover revenues predictions for the key automotive ADAS end use submarkets from 2015-2025
- Which automotive ADAS submarkets will generate the most revenue? Stay informed about the potential for each of these automotive ADAS submarkets with individual analysis for 2015-2025.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Adaptive Front Lights (AFL)
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM)
- Driver Monitoring Systems (DMS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Heads-Up Display (HUD)
- Intelligent Speed Adaptation (ISA)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Night Vision System (NVS)
- Parking Assistance (PA)
- Pedestrian Detection System (PDS)
- Road Sign Recognition (RSR)
- Surround View Cameras (SVC)
• Find forecasts for the automotive ADAS sensors (In units) from 2015-2025
• Learn about the market prospects for the leading product types for 2015
- How will individual ADAS product types perform over 2015? You will be able to assess each technology’s future, seeing progress and finding what it means, including emerging trends for those technologies. This analysis will also reveal the competitive landscape. You will see what is happening, explaining the challenges, trends, competitors, and market opportunities
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the automotive ADAS market. Discover what the present outlook for business is. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
• Identify who the leading companies are in the automotive ADAS market with 35 leading company profiles with in-depth analysis and assessments
- Our report reveals the leading ADAS companies. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. See the competitive landscape with profiles of 35 leading automotive manufacturers incorporating ADAS systems examining their positioning, capabilities, R&D activity, services, focus, M&A and J-V activity
14 Automotive OEMs
- BMW AG
- Daimler AG
- FCA Group
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors (GM)
- Honda Motor Company
- Hyundai Motor Group
- Nissan Motor Co
- PSA Peugeot Citroen
- Toyota Motor Company
- VW Group AG
- Volvo AB
21 ADAS Technology Suppliers
- Aisin Seiki
- Autoliv AB
- Robert Bosch
- Hyundai Mobis
- Luxoft Holding
- Texas Instruments
- TRW Automotive
- Valeo S.A.
• See forecasts and analysis of the 18 largest national automotive ADAS markets for 2015-2025, with insight into the specific market drivers and restraints in each national market.
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific/Oceania
- Rest of the World
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market 2015-2025: The Next Step Towards Autonomous, Self-Driving & Driverless Cars
The Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market 2015-2025: report provides impartial automotive ADAS sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
Why you should buy the Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market 2015-2025: The Next Step Towards Autonomous, Self-Driving & Driverless Cars
What is the future of the automotive ADAS market? Visiongain’s analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your understanding and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2015-2025 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the ADAS sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market 2015-2025: The Next Step Towards Autonomous, Self-Driving & Driverless Cars report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the automotive ADAS market. You will discover market sizes, market forecasts, market shares for each submarket, revenues, technological trends, and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market 2015-2025: The Next Step Towards Autonomous, Self-Driving & Driverless Cars. Avoid missing out – order our report now.