Packaging plays an essential role in the cosmetics market, and is regarded as the ‘secret salesman’. Apart from keeping a product well protected, cosmetic packaging must follow current trends to attract beauty consumers. Moreover, it has to focus on building a unique brand identity, and thus focus more on building an image. The global cosmetics packaging market will exhibit steady growth in the next decade, we predict. The major driving factors of the cosmetics packaging industry include the growing beauty conscious population in the emerging economies where people are constantly seeing increases in disposable incomes. Ageing population is calling for increasing demand for anti-ageing cosmetic products, as well as more user-friendly cosmetics packaging. Men are more conscious about their looks, driving the male grooming cosmetics market. Furthermore, increasingly busy lifestyles are requiring more convenient packaging for cosmetics, making packaging an increasing value-add to cosmetic products.
The skin care cosmetics packaging submarket will see the fastest growth among the applications submarkets driven by the ongoing anti-ageing, male grooming and premiumisation trends in the cosmetics market. In terms of materials plastics will see the strongest growth in the next decade, thanks to the cost-effectiveness, good performance, reliable protection, colour versatility, flexibility and easy transportation and storage plastics offer. China will take the leading position of the US in the cosmetics packaging market by 2025, and India will exhibit the most significant growth in the forecast period.
The cosmetics packaging market does face limitations. Weak economic situations in some of the major cosmetics packaging markets are blocking the growth potential of the cosmetics market in the near future. Increasing emphasis on sustainability of packaging can be hard for some cosmetics products, especially luxury brands. Fast pace in the cosmetics market and intense competition can put significant pressure on packaging providers, and a key challenge for packaging manufacturers is to meet the increasingly complex packaging requirements from customers.
What is the future of the Cosmetics Packaging market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 248 page report will inform you:
• View global Cosmetics Packaging market; forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015 to 2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• The report provides 160 tables, charts, and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Cosmetics Packaging prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Cosmetics Packaging sector.
• View 2 exclusive expert company interviews. Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provide full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind.
- Mr. Andrew Manly, Communications Director at Active & Intelligent Packaging Industry Association
- Anonymous Authority in the Cosmetics Packaging Industry
• Discover sales predictions for the key materials/applications submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics driving the Cosmetics Packaging industry? How will the submarkets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of these Cosmetics Packaging submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- Paper and Board Cosmetics Packaging Market
- Rigid Plastics Cosmetics Packaging Market
- Flexible Plastics Cosmetics Packaging Market
- Metal Cosmetics Packaging Market
- Glass Cosmetics Packaging Market
- Others Cosmetics Packaging Market
- Hair Care Cosmetics Packaging Market
- Facial Skin Care Cosmetics Packaging Market
- Other Skin Care Cosmetics Packaging Market
- Coloured Cosmetics Packaging Market
- Fragrances Cosmetics Packaging Market
- Nail Care Cosmetics Packaging Market
- Other Cosmetics Packaging Market
• Understand the prospects for the leading national Cosmetics Packaging markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for Cosmetics Packaging companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 10 leading national and regional markets (Plus Rest of the World).
- US forecast 2015-2025
- Brazil forecast 2015-2025
- Germany forecast 2015-2025
- France forecast 2015-2025
- UK forecast 2015-2025
- Italy forecast 2015-2025
- Japan forecast 2015-2025
- China forecast 2015-2025
- India forecast 2015-2025
- Russia forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of World forecast 2015-2025
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Increasing specialization by leading players
- Advances in product quality
- Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Cosmetics Packaging industry
- Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 11 leading Cosmetics Packaging companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Crown Holdings
- Fusion Packaging
- HCP Packaging
- HCT Packaging Inc
- RPC Group
Discover information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Cosmetics Packaging market
The Cosmetics Packaging Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Companies report provides impartial Cosmetics Packaging sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015 to 2025.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Cosmetics Packaging Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Companies report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Cosmetics Packaging market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Cosmetics Packaging Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Companies in OTC, Rx Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment. Avoid missing out–order our report now.