Water pumps are mechanical devices used for the transportation of fluids. Water pumps market primarily includes centrifugal water pumps and positive displacement water pumps. Global water pumps market is advancing towards maturity, owing to maturity in the market in developed countries. However, developing countries still hold untapped potential, which is catalyzing sales of water pumps. Growing demand for water pumps is attributed to growth in agricultural and residential sectors, along with growth in end-use industries. Water and wastewater treatment (W&WWT) industry is the largest end user of water pumps and is anticipated to witness significant growth over the next five years. Other application industries for water pumps include power, chemicals, and oil & gas industries, among others. Rapid industrialization, increasing urbanization, and rise in water & wastewater treatment service tariffs are also expected to drive growth in global water pumps market through 2020.
According to “Global Water Pumps Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the global water pumps market is expected to surpass USD54 billion by 2020. Centrifugal pumps is the dominant segment in the market, while positive displacement pumps is the fastest growing segment. Region-wise, Asia-Pacific is the dominant region for water pumps, with majority demand emanating from high growth countries such as China and India. The market is highly fragmented in Asia-Pacific, with many players in unorganized segment currently dominating the market. Strong volume sales of agricultural water pumps, which are offered by domestic manufacturers at lower price, are the key factor behind the flourishing unorganized market. The trend is quite opposite in developed markets as well as the overall global water pumps market. These markets are quite consolidated, with a number of branded players cumulatively accounting for majority share in the market. “Global Water Pumps Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects related to global water pumps market:
• Global Water Pumps Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - Centrifugal, Positive Displacement Water Pumps
• Regional Analysis – Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of global water pumps
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, water pump manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water pump manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.