Polyvinyl Chloride, also known as PVC, is the third most widely used synthetic plastic polymer of the thermoplastics family, after polyethylene and polypropylene. Sold in two forms, namely, rigid and flexible, PVC is produced from VCM (Vinyl Chloride Monomer) and is usually supplied in the form of pelletized material (compounds) with additives already blended in it. Increasing focus towards construction and infrastructural developments is driving the PVC market in the Kingdom. PVC demand in Saudi Arabia is inclined more towards rigid PVC, which has witnessed moderate growth over the last five years, owing to its increasing usage in end user industries. Prominent rigid applications include PVC pipes, PVC window profiles, etc., whereas flexible PVC applications encompass PVC cables and cable sheaths, flooring, etc.
According to “Saudi Arabia PVC Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the PVC market in Saudi Arabia is anticipated to cross USD892 million by 2020. Central and Western regions account for over two-thirds of the country’s PVC demand and this trend is expected to continue over the next five years. Saudi Arabia PVC market is dominated by one major conglomerate, SABIC (operates with its affiliate Petrokemya), which held the majority market share in 2014. Other players operating in the country’s PVC market include Arabian Plastic Compounds Co. Ltd. (APC), Interplast Co. Ltd., ALRajhi Industrial Group, TIB Plastic Industries, Middle East Specialized Cables Co (MESC), Bahra Cables Company, Al Thinayyan Holding Group and Intergulf–Empol. “Saudi Arabia PVC Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects related to PVC market in Saudi Arabia:
• Saudi Arabia PVC Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - Rigid PVC & Flexible PVC
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of PVC market in Saudi Arabia
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, PVC manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with PVC suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.