“Baby Food in Malaysia” is a new report by ERC that analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in Malaysia, key segments, features and developments, future projections based on various trends. This report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it profiles various companies in the Baby Food industry in Malaysia along with the foreign trade involving the Baby Food industry.
- Consumption has not kept pace with retail sales. Growth of only 3.6% was recorded between 2008 and 2014.
- The market is dominated by baby milks, which account for 90.1% of retail sales. The sector supports a very large number of brands, among which premium and super-premium products have been performing particularly well.
- The market is expected to grow by around 31% in value between 2014 and 2020, but by only 2.2% in volume terms.
- “Baby Food in Malaysia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in Malaysia.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Baby Food in Malaysia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry in Malaysia.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Malaysia Baby Food industry.
- This report provides detailed data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in Malaysia along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
- This report also provides an overview of Food Retailing in Malaysia, with a mention of the major Food retailers in the country, along with the Food distribution in Malaysia.
- This report also provides future projections of the Baby Food industry in Malaysia considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Baby Food companies require a detailed understanding of Baby Food consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in Baby Food industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different Baby Food types also change - favoring some product categories and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Baby Food industry in Malaysia market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future