Global NOx control systems market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2014 to 2019. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into Asia-Pacific, Europe, Americas, Middle East, and Africa. Asia-Pacific held the largest share of 50.3% of the global NOx control systems market in 2014, followed by Americas. The global NOx control systems market holds a high growth potential owing to various driving factors, for instance stringent air pollution control regulations. The introduction of Mercury and Air Toxics Standards (MATS) by Environmental Protection Agency in the U.S. will provide further growth opportunity to the market.
Among the types of NOx control systems available in the market, Selective non-Catalytic Reaction segment is expected to grow at the higher CAGR of 4.8% from 2014 to 2019.
The report includes profiles of the leading market players, along with the developments (new product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the global NOx control systems market. The Babcock & Wilcox Company (U.S.), Siemens AG (Germany), Hamon Corporation (U.S.), Alstom SA (France), Ducon Technologies Inc. (U.S.), and Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd. (Japan) are some of the key players engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the NOx control systems market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
• Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the global NOx control systems market. Usage pattern/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise) and purchasing data
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for NOx control system across geographies, new distribution channels, and new clientele base & different pricing policies
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the global NOx control system market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019. Business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global NOx control systems market
• Product/Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language), checking the virality and tonality of blogs