Construction Business Confidence Report H1 2015' is a new report by Timetric that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects in the construction industry. The report also examines executive opinions on the current and future state of the economy, and its effect on the industry. It analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount in the industry over January–June 2015. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global construction industry over January–June 2015.
• The report examines the prevailing economic conditions and executives opinion with regards to the global economy, and the state of the economy in various regions.
• The report provides industry executives’ expectations on the growth prospects of their company and the industry as a whole over January–June 2015.
• The report analyzes construction industry executives’ opinions on changes in customer confidence, globally, over January–June 2015.
• The report determines the expected change in supplier prices across various categories, and their impact on business confidence, and examines the key factors influencing the change.
• The report tracks expected changes in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions, over January–June 2015.
• The report ascertains the various investment activities on which industry executives intend to focus over January–June 2015.
• The report examines industry executives’ attitudes to various business concerns, and provides regional analysis.
• The report identifies the immediate business priorities of construction industry executives over January–June 2015.
The report features the opinions of construction industry respondents about the economic overview, covering the following aspects:
• The state of the economy
• Growth prospects and customer confidence
• Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
• Organizational outlook and strategy
Reasons to Buy
• This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric’s exclusive panel of leading construction industry executives.
• The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing around the world and their impact on the construction industry.
• The report forecasts company and industry growth prospects over January–June 2015.
• The report provides information on the impact that customer confidence, supplier prices and staff headcount are likely to have on industry executives' investment decisions over January–June 2015.
Overall, 37% of construction respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 19% state that their current economic conditions are favorable.
• The majority of global construction industry respondents anticipate positive growth for both their company and industry over January–June 2015.
• Executives operating in Europe anticipate an increase of 3.5% and 2.4% in sales growth and staff headcount respectively in the first half of 2015.
• Improving operational efficiency and customer retention are the most popular priorities by construction industry executives in all regions.