Timetric’s 'Non-Life Insurance in the Venezuela, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Venezuelan non-life insurance segment. It provides values of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'Non-Life Insurance in the Venezuela, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Venezuelan non-life insurance segment, including:
• The Venezuelan non-life insurance segment’s growth prospects by non-life insurance category
• Key trends, drivers and challenges for the non-life insurance segment
• The various distribution channels in the Venezuelan non-life insurance segment
• The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Venezuela
• Detailed regulatory policies of the Venezuelan insurance industry
• Analysis of various consumer segments in Venezuelan non-life insurance
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Venezuela:
• It provides historical values for the Venezuelan non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Venezuela’s non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Venezuela.
• It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Venezuela and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Venezuelan non-life insurance segment and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Venezuelan non-life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
• Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Venezuelan insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
• Non-life insurance was the largest segment in the Venezuelan insurance industry in 2013, accounting for 51.0% of its total gross written premium.
• Growth in the segment can be attributed to growth in the commercial, industrial and residential construction markets, the population and disposable income, and compulsory motor insurance.
• Motor insurance was the leading category in the non-life insurance segment, accounting for 69.6% of the segment’s gross written premium in 2013.
• Non-life insurance is distributed through various channels of which insurance brokers accounted for the highest share with 69.0% of the segment’s gross written premium in 2013.
• Declining motor sales affecting the motor insurance business.
• Expanding construction industry to generate business for property insurance over the forecast period.