Cosmetic products are no more restricted to being used on special occasions, but are gaining prominence as part of women’s daily regimen. In India, women’s cosmetic products are widely adopted, and have emerged as high utility products over the last few years. Women in the country are becoming more open to trying new products, which help them in maintaining a youthful and elegant look. In addition to conventional cosmetics, a number of new products are being introduced in the market, to help women in protecting their skin from pollution and sun damage. The use of these products is especially increasing among working women, who spend most of their time outdoors. Cosmetics in the country are especially popular among women seeking recognition in their workplace. The demand for women’s cosmetic products in India has been growing over the last few years on account of increasing desire among female consumers to look physically appealing, along with the rising number of working women in the country.
According to “India Women’s Cosmetics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the market for women’s cosmetics products in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16% during 2015-20. Growth in the market is being driven by increasing consciousness among women regarding their looks, in addition to aggressive advertising of these products. India women’s cosmetics market is highly competitive, and so major players are working towards optimizing their sales, by focusing on product development and innovative packaging to lure more customers. Companies are also roping in different female icons to feature in their product advertisements, as the aspiration to look more like their celebrity idols has been a major factor encouraging sales of cosmetic products in the country. Major players in women’s cosmetics market include HUL, Procter & Gamble, L’Oréal and Himalaya, among others. “India Women’s Cosmetics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects of India women cosmetics market:
• India Women’s Cosmetics Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis –Colour Cosmetics, Skincare, Hairstyling & Fragrances
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of India women’s cosmetics market
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, cosmetics companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with women’s cosmetics product manufacturers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.