Textile chemicals are broadly divided in two categories, namely, auxiliaries and colorants; and are used to impart desired properties such as strength, color, flame resistance, etc. to the fabric. Auxiliaries are the chemicals used during each and every step of textile manufacturing process in order to provide certain characteristics to the fabric, while colorants are used to impart color to the textile products. Textile chemical consumption is directly related to the performance of textile industry. Over the past 50 years, textile industry has witnessed various geographical transitions, with the industry being mostly concentrated in the United States, Japan, and Western Europe in 1970s, and then in Taiwan, Indonesia, Korea and Thailand in 1980s, before finally shifting its base to China, India and other developing nations in 1990s. During the forecast period, it is anticipated that the shift of textile industry towards developing countries will continue at a moderate pace, and thereby Asia-Pacific is expected to maintain its dominance in terms of consumption of textile chemicals. Global textile chemicals market is anticipated to witness a moderate growth during 2015-20 on the account of increasing per capita textile consumption coupled with rising demand for superior quality textile from consumers, globally.
According to “Global Textile Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the global market for textile chemicals is anticipated to witness a CAGR of over 3.5% through 2020. Increasing industrialization, surging consumption of textiles in engineered products, and rapidly rising awareness about the benefits of using technical textiles in workplace are expected to boost the global textile industry, and thereby drive the global textile chemicals marketover the next five years. Moreover, rising disposable income and increasing living standards are expected to significantly augment demand for home textile across the globe. In order to address this growing textile demand, production of home textiles is anticipated to increase and consequently, the consumption of textile chemicals in this sector will also elevate. Segment-wise, colorants are projected to witness sluggish growth as compared to the textile auxiliaries on the account of increasing focus on manufacturing technical textiles, where the consumption of colorants is less. Huntsman Corporation, Archroma, Dystar, DOW Chemical, BASF and DuPont are few of the leading global manufacturers of textile chemicals. “Global Textile Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates on the following aspect of the global textile chemicals market:
• Global Textile Chemicals Market Size and Forecast
• Segmental Analysis (Auxiliaries and Colorants)
• Regional Analysis – APAC, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of the global textile chemicals market
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, textile chemical manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with textile chemicals manufacturers, suppliers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.