This report is the result of extensive research into the annuities market in the UK, covering its market dynamics, outlook and competitive landscape. It provides details of the market size and projections of new business premiums, and addresses the impact of the new pension rules on annuity providers. The report also provides an overview of leading companies, and discusses the latest trends in product innovation and insurers’ strategic responses to annuity changes.
• The report provides market analysis and insights into the UK annuities business
• It provides a snapshot of the market size and market dynamics by product type
• Furthermore, the report analyses the impact of the budget changes on annuity providers
• It provides analysis of distribution channels for at-retirement products
• It also discusses deals, news and product innovation in the category
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the annuities market in the UK
• It provides estimates for annuity new business premiums for the report’s 2010–2014 review period and the outlook for the market
• It provides an overview of distribution channels, market dynamics and market drivers
• It discusses product innovation trends and the new retirement income options;
• It profiles top annuity providers and outlines key challenges facing them
Reasons to Buy
• Gain an understanding of the UK annuities market and the new options at retirement.
• Explore new business premium dynamics across annuity and drawdown products.
• Learn about the performance of providers in individual and bulk annuity categories.
• Understand key issues for advisers in the post-budget retirement landscape.
• Find out more on key deals and new product launches in the market.
• What was the impact of the new pension rules on UK annuity and drawdown sales?
• How did providers react to secondary annuity market proposals?
• What are the latest product innovation trends in the retirement income market?
• What are the views of providers on the future of the bulk annuity market?
• Will Pension Wise boost advice opportunities for advisers in the market?