This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Canada's Ice Cream market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Ice Cream categories and their packaging.
- Economic recovery in 2014 to boost consumer spending in Canada.
- Ice Cream market in Canada will register slow growth in volume terms during 2014-2019.
- Off-trade sales accounted for the majority of sales in Canada's Ice Cream market during 2009-2019.
- Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream is the most consumed Ice Cream product in Canada.
- Rigid Plastics is the most used packaging material while Tub is the most commonly used container type in Ice Cream market in Canada.
Ice Cream market in Canada will register slow growth in volume terms during 2014-2019. Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream is the largest category in value terms in 2014. Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream also has the highest private label penetration in the Ice Cream market.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Ice Cream Market in Canada allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.