This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Indonesia's Ice Cream market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Ice Cream categories and their packaging.
- Indonesia's Ice Cream market will register high growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019. Large young population with rising GDP per capita will drive packaged goods sales in Indonesia.
- The Impulse Ice Cream- Single Serve is the largest category in value and volume terms in the Ice Cream market.
- The Impulse Ice Cream- Single Serve and Artisanal Ice Cream category is forecast to be the fastest growing category in terms of off-trade and on-trade market value respectively during 2014-2019.
- Wall's , Magnum, Campina are the some of the leading brands in the Ice Cream market in Indonesia
- Flexible Packaging and Bag/Sachet will be the most used packing material and container type during 2014-2019.
Off-trade sales of Ice Cream will grow at a higher rate compared to On-trade sales in Indonesia during 2014-2019 Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream is the largest category in both value and volume, Artisanal Ice Cream will register fastest growth. Dairy-based Ice Cream is the most popular Ice Cream in both Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve and Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream categories.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Ice Cream Market in Indonesia allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.