This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of UAE's Ice Cream market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Ice Cream categories and their packaging.
- Off-trade consumption will register higher growth than on-trade consumption in value and volume terms during 2014-2019.
- Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream accounted for highest off-trade and Artisanal Ice Cream accounted for highest on-trade volume share.
- Dairy-Based Ice Cream is the largest segment in the Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve category.
- Flexible Packaging is the most used packaging material while Bag/Sachet is the most commonly used container type in the UAE Ice Cream market.
- Demand for private label is growing at a much faster pace than branded products in the Ice Cream market in the UAE.
The Ice Cream market in the UAE is forecast to register high growth during 2014-2019, supported by the high disposable income of the consumers. Igloo and London Dairy are the leading brands of Ice Cream in UAE. Indulgence and Fun and Enjoyment will be the key trends driving growth in the Ice Cream market. Specialty Ice Cream parlors and Ice Cream chains will further grow in popularity as consumers will look for new experiences in the Ice Cream market.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Ice Cream Market in UAE allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.