The global low-calorie sweeteners market will see significant growth in the next ten years, doubling in its size by 2025. Visiongain estimates that in 2015 the market will be worth $11.4bn. The major drivers of the low-calorie sweeteners market include the growing demand for diet food, increasing levels of obesity, diabetes and other metabolic disorders. Moreover, in a market environment where sugar prices are constantly rising, food and beverage manufacturers are forced to look for ingredients that can substitute an expensive product. In light of this, non-caloric sweeteners are seen as sugar alternatives which comply with consumer needs for healthy food.
The low-calorie sweeteners market report comprises the analysis of eight major low-calorie sweeteners submarkets including stevia, xylitol, aspartame, sucralose, cyclamate, saccharin, Ace-K and the segment of the other low-calorie sweeteners. Natural low-calorie sweeteners are seen as the most promising segment of the market in the long term. The major driver of this category is the increasing demand for natural ingredients. At the same time, various segments within the synthetic sweeteners market will experience a slowdown in sales and decreasing annual growth rates.
This new report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the Low-calorie sweeteners sector based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains completely new market forecasts, original analysis, profiles of the leading low-calorie sweeteners companies and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
Why you should buy Low-Calorie Sweeteners Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Companies in Low Calorie Artificial Sweeteners and Natural Sweeteners
What is the future of the low-calorie sweeteners market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee in this 118 page that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way:
• View global Low-Calorie Sweeteners market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Our report provides 126 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future low-calorie sweeteners market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the low-calorie sweeteners sector
• Discover sales predictions for the key submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics of the low-calorie sweeteners industry? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these low-calorie sweeteners submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025.
- Stevia Submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Xylitol Submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Aspartame Submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Sucralose Submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Cyclamate Submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Saccharin Submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Acesulfame-K Submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Other Low-Calorie Sweeteners Submarket forecast 2015-2025
• Understand the prospects for the leading regional low-calorie sweeteners markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for low-calorie sweeteners companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 6 regional markets.
- North America forecast 2015-2025
- South America forecast 2015-2025
- Western Europe forecast 2015-2025
- Eastern Europe forecast 2015-2025
- MEA forecast 2015-2025
- Asia-Pacific forecast 2015-2025
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 6 regional markets
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
- Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the low-calorie sweeteners industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the low-calorie sweeteners industry are strong, and from 2015 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 6 leading low-calorie sweeteners companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Tate & Lyle
- Archer Daniels Midland
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the low-calorie sweeteners market
The Low-Calorie Sweeteners Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Companies in Low Calorie Artificial Sweeteners and Natural Sweeteners report provides impartial low-calorie sweeteners sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit you and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015-2025
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Low-Calorie Sweeteners Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Companies in Low Calorie Artificial Sweeteners and Natural Sweeteners report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the low-calorie sweeteners market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2015-2025 at the global, submarket, and regional level. The report also assesses technologies and competitive forces. Read on to discover the prospects for the low-calorie sweeteners sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Low-Calorie Sweeteners Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Companies in Low Calorie Artificial Sweeteners and Natural Sweeteners: avoid missing out – order our report now.