This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Russia.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Russia. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
• Independent market sizing of the Russian HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
• Number of UHNWIs in major cities
• Number of wealth managers in each city
• City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Russia.
• Size of Russia's wealth management industry
• Largest private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
• Russia Wealth Report 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the HNWIs to 2019 and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
• The report provides a thorough analysis of the Private Banking and Wealth Management sector, latest merger and acquisition activity and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
• It also provides detailed information on HNWIs volumes in each major city.
• There were 160,877 HNWIs in Russia in 2014. These HNWIs held US$1.2 trillion in wealth.
• The volume of Russian HNWIs rose by 0.8% in 2014, following a decrease of 0.3% in 2013.
• Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Russian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 37.7%, to reach 230,231 in 2019, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 45.7%, to reach US$1.8 trillion by the same year.
• Russian HNWIs held 32.4% (US$382 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country in 2014, while the worldwide average is 20–30%.