The Future of Foodservice in the United Kingdom to 2019 Report published by Canadean Intelligence provides readers with a detailed analysis of consumer, operator and technology level trends in the UK Foodservice sector, analysis of market size, outlets and transactions in the UK and key players in the UK Foodservice market.
- The UK Foodservice market is expected to experience a growth of 2.2% during 2014-2019.
- Falling unemployment rates and rising real wages in 2015 are expected to increase consumer spending and aid foodservice sales during 2014-2019.
- Driven by a growing coffee culture, Restaurants will remain the dominant channel.
- With the recovering economic condition in the UK, the number of primary and secondary school students will grow, contributing to Education channel foodservice sales.
This report offers detailed analysis of the UK Foodservice market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyse macro-economic factors that influence the foodservice market, key consumer, operator and technology trends and key players in the market.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Macro-economic analyses and trends: detailed analysis of the macro-economic factors, GDP per capita, consumer price index, unemployment rate and age profile, that impact the foodservice market. It also provides insights into consumer, operator and technology trends in the UK Foodservice market
- Foodservice market attractiveness: details and insights into the development of the foodservice sector within UK for 2009-2019
- Sector analysis: provides in-depth data on the valuation and development of both the profit and the cost sectors, details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet across nearly 50 sub-channels
- Competitive landscape: provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as number of outlets, sales, business description and product profile
- Regulatory scenario: insights into regulatory environment for foodservice operators in the UK market
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the UK Foodservice market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 5 years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis with information about value of the foodservice market across the channels in both the sectors and the underlying factors that are driving the channel sales. For example, the share of the Leisure channel will increase as more people holiday at local theme parks and spend more in health and fitness centers.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major trends that will shape the foodservice market and will provide the user with a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion. E.g. Driven by convenience, a new business model in the fast food market - drive-through outlets - has seen a surge in the UK in recent years. Similarly, growing culture of food-led pubs is also on the rise in the UK due to changing consumer behavior towards alcohol consumption.
- Detailed profiles of the key foodservice companies in the UK with information about their business description, product profile, number of outlets and sales value wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.