Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in the Pakistan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Pakistani reinsurance segment. It provides values of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country.
This brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics, competitive advantages and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in the Pakistan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Pakistani reinsurance segment, including:
• The Pakistani reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
• Key drivers for the reinsurance segment
• Pakistani reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
• The competitive landscape in the Pakistani reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Pakistan:
• It provides historical values for Pakistan’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Pakistan’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
• It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Pakistan and its growth prospects.
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Pakistani reinsurance segment and each sector within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Pakistani reinsurance segment.
• Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Pakistani insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
• The reinsurance segment posted a review-period (2009–2013) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4% in terms of premium accepted.
• In January 2012, the Pakistani insurance regulator – SECP – made a number of amendments to the Securities and Exchange Commission (Insurance) Rules 2002, and subsequently finalized a new solvency regime.
• SECP is proposing a Terrorism Insurance Pool to protect investors from financial damage caused by such activities. These factors are encouraging insurers to cede premiums to reinsurers in order to minimize risk.
• The value of Pakistan’s insurance industry increased at a review-period CAGR of 18.5% and is expected grow at a forecast-period CAGR of 12.4%. This is expected to propel growth for reinsurance segment over the forecast period.