The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary - Slide deck summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of strategic recommendations for players across the value chain (PPT).
- Market Trends & Competitive Landscape - strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with mobile broadband vendor capability assessment and matrix (PDF)
- Market Sizing & Forecasts – regional and sector prospects analysis together with five year forecasts for key metrics, including active connections and billed revenues (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – highly granular dataset comprising more than 5,200 datapoints, allied to What-If Analysis tool giving user the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
1. Full Research Suite: 4G LTE Evolution, Spectrum Analysis & Opportunities 2015-2025 - £3,970
2. Market Trends & Competitive Landscape £1,990
3. Market Sizing & Forecasts - £1,990
4. Executive Summary - £1,990
OverviewJuniper Research has a long track record of research and analysis across the 2G, 3G, & 4G mobile space. We maintain a detailed database of all mobile service providers worldwide, covering a number of key performance indicators, including both subscriber and technology adoption.
This industry leading research guide to the 5G market charts the anticipated opportunities in the emerging sector, offering unrivalled insights and a full suite of market data for 2020-2025. The research also provides a comprehensive update on 4G LTE evolution, providing market updates and forecasts for 2015-2020.
- Investigates 5G spectrum strategies including requirements, availability and cost analysis.
- Examines 5G technology requirements and future business models and use cases.
- Current market analysis with key insights from leading stakeholders including:
- 5G Innovation Centre
- Anite Telecoms
- CBNL (Cambridge Broadband Networks Limited)
- Nokia Networks
- Ruckus Wireless
- Samsung Networks
- Systematic evaluation of 5G adoption, service pricing, ARPC (Average Revenue Per Connection) and operator billed revenues.
- Comprehensive market projections for the size and growth of the 4G LTE market, split by Segment (Enterprise & Consumer), Technology (TD-LTE & FD-LTE) and 8 key regions.
- Assessment of operator market status, trials and network deployments.
- Strategic recommendations for vendors and mobile operators.
- How is the 4G ecosystem evolving towards 5G?
- What is the current status of 5G? When and where will first commercial 5G services be rolled out?
- Will 5G networks require new spectrum allocation?
- How will 5G deployments influence operator business models and service revenue?
- How will ARPU/ARPC evolve over the next 5-10 years?
Interviewed: 5G Innovation Centre, Anite Telecoms, CBNL, EE, Ericsson, GSMA, Nokia Networks, OfCom, Orange, Qualcomm, Ruckus Wireless, Samsung Networks
Case Studied: EE, 5G Innovation Centre, GSMA, LTE-U Forum, METIS, NTT DOCOMO
Profiled: Airvana, Alcatel-Lucent, Anite Telecoms, CBNL, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Huawei, NEC, Nokia Networks, Qualcomm, Samsung Networks, ZTE
Mentioned: 3 Italia, 3GPP, ABB, Adara Venture Partners, Aircom, Airtel, Alcatel-Lucent, Alliance Corporation, Amadeus Capital Partners, America Movil, Anite Telecoms, AT&T, ATOS, Avantel, Bell Labs, Bharti Airtel, Boliden, BT, Carnegie Mellon University, China Mobile, China Unicom, Cobham, ConVergence Technologies, Cosmote, Deutsche Telekom, Dresden University of Technology, DT, Du, EE, Ericsson, Etisalat, ETSI, FCC, Genband, Google, GSA, GSMA, HEFCE, Hitachi, Huawei, Hutchison, Idea Cellular, Imperial College London, Intel, ITU, ITU-R, KDDI, Kings College London, KNP, KPN, KT, LG U+, METIS, Mitsubishi Electric, Mobile TeleSystems, Mobily, MTN, MTS , Sistema, NEC, Netflix, New York University Wireless, Nex-Tech Wireless, NGMN Alliance, Nokia, NTT Comunications, NTT DOCOMO, Ofcom, ONF, Ooredoo, Orange, Qualcomm, Reliance, Rohde & Schwarz, Samsung, SICS, SK Telecom, Small Cell Forum, Softbank, Sprint, STC, Sumitomo, Swan, Taqua Systems, Telecom Italia, Telefonica O2, Telenor, TeliSonera, Telkomsel, Three UK, T-Mobile US, TVM Capital, Ucell, University of Surrey, Verizon, Vimpelcom, Vodacom, Vodafone, Vodafone Italy, VoLTE, Volvo, Wind, Winncom, Zain, ZTE
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper Research’s highly granular interactive excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper’s forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool; and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients’ ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.
Forecast suite includes:
- Country level data splits for:
- South Korea
- Segment split by Enterprise & Consumer.
- Active 5G Connections, ARPC (Average Revenue Per Connection), and Operator Billed Revenues.
- Active 4G Connections, ARPU, and Operator Billed Revenues.
- 4G TD-LTE and FD-LTE active connections.
- A ‘What-If’ Analysis tool that allows users to test their own assumptions by manipulating Juniper data for 12 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of nearly 50 tables and over 5,200 datapoints.