This report analyzes the emerging trends for commercially available testing tools, including static analysis, dynamic, and model-based tools. It also covers the previously mentioned tool types used for general software quality testing and defect detection as well as those used for application security testing and vulnerability management.
What questions are addressed?
- What are the leading commercial test tool adoption drivers and inhibitors?
- What factors are encouraging mergers and acquisitions in the test tool space and how will they impact competitors?
- How is the adoption of Agile and Test Driven Development methodologies impacting the use of automated software testing tools?
- How large is the market for security testing tools, and how fast is it growing?
- What factors are impacting demand for automated software and security testing tools across the vertical markets?
- How is the IoT impacting developers' software and system testing needs?
- Which vertical markets are largest, and which are growing fastest?
Who should read this report?
This research program is written for those making critical business decisions regarding product, market, channel, and competitive strategy and tactics. This report is intended for senior decision-makers who are developing embedded technology, including those in the following roles:
- CEO or other C-level executives
- Corporate development and M&A teams
- Marketing executives
- Business development and sales leaders
- Product development and product strategy leaders
- Channel management and channel strategy leaders
Vendors Listed in this Report
- Coverity / Synopsys
- IBM Rational
- Rogue Wave
- More vendors