The global market for portable medical equipment products (PMEPS) will grow from $54.2 billion in 2015 to $65.7 billion in 2020 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% for the period of 2015-2020.
This report provides:
- Examination of portable medical electronic products, specifically medical diagnostic equipment and imaging systems, drug delivery devices, interventional medical electronics, first-aid equipment, and body function testers.
- Analysis of market trends, with data for 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- An outline of current technical issues, detailing new technological developments and providing examples of significant patents that have been recently issued or for which applications have been submitted.
- A list of the leading suppliers of portable medical electronic products and technology developers, with descriptions of their products.
- Profiles of the top industry players and their relative market shares.
SCOPE OF REPORT
For this report, BCC Research has analyzed each product market and its applications, regulatory environment, technology, market projections and market shares. The emerging market for PMEPs includes countries and regions such as India, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Canada, African continent, Australia and New Zealand.