LTE devices, also known as 4G devices, enable users to surf internet, voice chat and share files at faster speeds. Global LTE consumer devices market is witnessing rapid strides on account of rising smartphone penetration rates, improving telecom infrastructure and easing policy framework in emerging economies. In addition, online television and live streaming is evolving as a key trend fueling demand for high speed data. Consequently, demand for devices supporting high data transfer rates is surging, globally. Moreover, snowballing e-commerce and m-commerce markets are catalyzing adoption of LTE enabled smartphones and tablets.
According to “Global LTE Consumer Devices Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020”, global market for LTE consumer devices projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 26% during 2015 - 2020. Rising adoption of LTE technology in emerging economies, increasing number of new LTE enabled registered devices, such as cameras and other wearable devices, mounting Machine-to-Machine connections, Internet of Things (IoT) and declining global average selling prices of LTE devices is projected to propel growth in global LTE consumer devices market through 2020. Samsung and Apple are expected to continue their market domination; however, their respective market shares are expected to decline over the course of next five years. “Global LTE Consumer Devices Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects of LTE consumer devices market across the globe.
• Global LTE Consumer Devices, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - By Type of LTE Device (Smartphones, Tablets, Dongles, Routers & Others); and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa)
• Market Attractiveness Index
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of Global LTE Consumer Devices Market
• To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
• To help industry consultants, LTE consumer device manufacturers and suppliers align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with LTE consumer device suppliers and manufacturers across the globe. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, press release, financial reports and other proprietary databases.