The expansion of the global semiconductor device industry is forecast to reach 2.0% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 5.6%. Currently, diodes account for 11.2% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between transistors (dissipation rate of less than 1 W) (7.4%), transistors (dissipation rate 1 W or more) (14.9%), diacs, thyristors and triacs (1.4%), photovoltaic/photosensitive/LED semiconductor devices (61.9%) and other semiconductor devices (3.3%).
China, Germany, Japan, South Korea and the United States represent the largest semiconductor device markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Belgium (13.4%), Vietnam (9.9%), Macedonia (9.7%), Italy (7.8%) and Bangladesh (6.0%).
The report package Semiconductor Device Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for semiconductor devices in the world. Along with a global semiconductor device market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the semiconductor device market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the semiconductor device market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall semiconductor device market size, 2009-2020
- Semiconductor device market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall semiconductor device market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall semiconductor device market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall semiconductor device market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Transistors (dissipation rate of less than 1 W)
Transistors (dissipation rate 1 W or more)
Diacs, thyristors and triacs
Photovoltaic/photosensitive/LED semiconductor devices
Other semiconductor devices
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the semiconductor device market in the world to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.