Juniper's Smart Wearable Device research is the only service providing an end-to-end analysis of this fast developing segment. Our research provides assessments of key market trends, business models and offers a range of in-depth forecasts across a range of geographies, technologies and device vendors.
Our Health & Fitness Wearables research provide extensive, detailed information and incisive insight into the current state and future of health and fitness wearables. The research service, including regular quarterly updates, is a must-have purchase for both leaders and start-ups looking to establish themselves in this sector.
- In-depth assessment of disruptive factors that could help or hinder adoption and development of the segment.
- Granular benchmark industry forecasts of the size and growth of the health and fitness wearable segment.
- Fitness segment analysis split by:
- Functionality (Multifunctional and Unifunctional)
- Form factor (Smart Clothing, Wristband and Others)
- Vendor (Fitbit, Jawbone, Misfit, Xiaomi, Others)
- Assessment of current and anticipated capabilities of health and fitness wearables, and how these will shape both use cases and market development in the coming years.
- Hardware and software ecosystem analysis and future prospects, including business model evaluations.
- 1. What are the main trends influencing the health and fitness wearables market?
- 2. How are fitness devices going to evolve in the next few years?
- 3. Which business models are currently prevalent, which are emerging, and what effect do they have on the space?
- 4. What kinds of fitness devices or clothing will consumers use in the coming years?
- 5. Where are the main markets for smart fitness wearables and where will be key development areas in the coming years?
Amazon, Analog Devices, Apple, AT&T, Best Buy, Bluetooth SIG, Boots, Bosch, Broadcom, Catapult, CSR, CVS Pharmacy, Doctor on Demand, Dynastream Innovations, Firstbeat, Fitbit, Flextronics, Foxconn, Garmin, Google, GOQii, HealthTap, Huawei, iHealth, Intel, InvenSense, Jawbone, John Lewis Partnership, Kickstarter, LG, MapMyFitness, MediaTek, Microsoft, Mio Global, Misfit, NFL, Nike, Omron, Polar, QardioCore, Qualcomm, Razer, ResearchKit, RunKeeper, Samsung, SenseGiz, Sensoria, Sony, ST Microelectronics, Target, Texas Instruments, Timex, TomTom, Valencell, Verizon, Vodafone, Walgreens, Walmart, Welldoc, Withings, Xiaomi, Zebra Technologies.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper's Future Health & Fitness Wearables forecast suite includes:
- Data splits for both health and fitness wearables, across 8 key regions and 12 countries:
- South Korea
- Fitness hardware segment split by:
- Functionality: Multifunctional & Unifunctional
- Device Form Factor: Smart Clothing, Wristband, Others
- Device Vendor: Fitbit, Jawbone, Misfit, Xiaomi, Others for US, UK, China and ROW (Rest of World).
- Fitness Wearable Apps split by:
- Native fitness apps
- Smartphone-based control apps
- Interactive Scenario Tool allowing users to manipulate Juniper's data for more than 10 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 101 tables and over 10,000 datapoints.
Juniper Research's highly granular Interactive Forecast Excels (IFxls) enable clients to manipulate Juniper's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions by using the Interactive Scenario Tool, and compare select markets and sectors side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.