The global bioinformatic market was $3.6 billion and $4.1 billion in 2013 and 2014, respectively. This market is expected to reach $8.0 billion in 2019 from $4.7 billion in 2015 at a compound annual growth rate of 14.2% for the period 2014-2019.
The report provides:
- An overview of the global market for bioinformatics based on geography, category and application.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Technological descriptions and patenting trends in bioinformatics.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, including opportunities, drivers, and restraints.
- Examination of the economic environment effecting the deployment of bioinformatics.
- Discussion of other influential factors, such as R&D spending in the pharmaceutical sector, the growth of agrobiotechnology, and the expanded use of microbial genomics.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The scope of the study encompasses the global bioinformatic market based on geography, category and application. It provides a detailed analysis of recent advances in ‘omic technologies and examines their impact on the bioinformatic market. It discusses the ways in which bioinformatics has been utilized by the pharma and biotech industry to streamline the research and development (R&D) process and improve efficiencies. It provides a detailed analysis of leading countries, companies and technologies that will drive the field forward.
Dr. C.L. Barton has more than 10 years' practical pharmaceutical research experience with a leading pharmaceutical company and is a Pan-European pharmaceutical analyst with a European Bank.
Dr. C.L. Barton Ltd. aims to provide independent, tailor-made, pharmaceutical thematic research to investment houses. Where applicable, the research reports combine independent scientific analysis with patient- and prescription-based models to forecast the potential sales growth of key developmental drugs and isolate the key drivers within the pharmaceutical sector.