Juniper’s Smart Wearable Device research is the only service providing an end-to-end analysis of this fast developing segment. Our research provides assessments of key market trends, business models and offers a range of in-depth forecasts across a range of geographies, technologies and device vendors.
Our Smart Glasses research provides incisive analysis, appraising the key opportunities across the Enterprise, Consumer Electronics & Healthcare sectors.
The research service, accompanied by regular quarterly updates, is a must-have purchase for both leaders and start-ups looking to establish themselves in this sector.
The research includes:
- Market Trends & Opportunities (PDF)
- 5 Year Market Sizing & Forecast Spreadsheet (Excel)
Key FeaturesIn-depth assessment of the key disruptive factors driving adoption and development.Granular industry forecasts providing size and growth data for hardware, split by:
Current and anticipated capability assessment, including an analysis of disclosed patents from a range of manufacturers, and how these will shape both use cases and market development in the coming years.Ecosystem analysis, discussing current and future business models for players from device vendors to software providers.
- Segment (Enterprise, Consumer & Healthcare)
- Vendor (Google, Recon, Microsoft, Vuzix, Others)
- Operating System (Android, Windows, Other)
- What do recent developments, like the end of Google’s consumer exposure, mean for the future of the sector?
- Who are the key players in this space and what are their competitive strategies?
- What are the current trends in the smart glasses market?
- What are the best use cases for these devices?
- What are the main barriers to smart glasses adoption, and how can they be overcome?
Amazon, Analog Devices, Apple, APX Labs, Atheer Labs, Augmate, Augmedix, Bluetooth SIG, Brother, CrowdOptic, eMagin, Epson, Google, GuidiGo, Intel, Interapt, iTizzimo, Kopin, Laforge, Las Vegas Air Conditioning, Laster, Lumus, Luxxotica, Magic Leap, Meta, Microsoft, NGRAIN, ODG (Osterhout Design Group), On the Go Platforms, Optinvent, PivotHead, Primesense, Pristine, Qualcomm, Recon Instruments, Remote Eye, Samsung, Sony, Texas Instruments, Ubimax, Vuzix, Wearable Intelligence, Wikitude, YouTube.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper’s Smart Glasses forecast suite includes:
- Data splits for smart glasses, across 8 key regions and 12 countries:
- South Korea
- Smart Glasses hardware forecasts split by:
- Sector: Consumer, Enterprise, Healthcare
- Vendor: Google, Recon, Microsoft, Vuzix, Others
- Operating System: Android, Windows, Other
- Smart Glasses Apps split by:
- Native Smart Glasses Apps
- Smartphone-based Control Apps
- Monetised and Non-monetised Apps
- Interactive Excel Scenario Tool allowing users to manipulate Juniper’s data for more than 10 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 93 tables and over 6,000 datapoints.
Juniper Research’s highly granular Interactive Forecast Excels (IFxls) enable clients to manipulate Juniper’s forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions by using the Interactive Scenario Tool, and compare select markets and sectors side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients’ ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.