Booming consumer electronics, retail, automotive and other end user segments are fueling growth in global touchfree intuitive gesture control market. Growing use of head-up displays (HUDs) in passenger car segment, increasing demand for interactive classes in training & education sector, rising demand for gesture control enabled medical monitors in healthcare sector, growing adoption of gesture control in smart televisions as an alternative to traditional remotes and many other applications are set to fuel growth in global touchfree intuitive gesture control market through 2020. Moreover, surging demand for smart wearables such as smart glasses, smartwatches, etc., rising demand for digital signage technologies from the retail sector, and increasing demand for augmented reality based head-mounted displays (HMD) in defense as well as gaming & entertainment sectors is boosting global touchfree intuitive gesture control market.
According to TechSci Research report “Global Touchfree Intuitive Gesture Control Market, By Region, By Technology, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2010 – 2020”, the global market for touchfree intuitive gesture control is projected to grow at a CAGR over 23% during 2015-2020. In 2014, Americas accounted for the highest revenue share in global touchfree intuitive gesture control market. Over the next five years, Asia-Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest growing regional market for touchfree intuitive gesture control, due to growing number of smartphone users, rising demand for digital signages from enterprises and corporates, and upsurge in demand for smart televisions and luxury cars. eyeSight Technologies, GestureTek, Leap Motion, SoftKinetic Systems and Gestigon are few of the leading players operating in the global touchfree intuitive gesture control market. “Global Touchfree Intuitive Gesture Control Market, By Region, By Technology, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2010 – 2020” discusses the following aspects of the global gesture control market:
- Global Touchfree Intuitive Gesture Control Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Technology (Vision based& Glove based), By End User (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Retail, Healthcare and Others) & By Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Middle East& Africa)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the global touchfree intuitive gesture control market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, gesture control technology providers, suppliers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with gesture control technology developers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.